We noticed many things today as we were taking care of our trees. We were especially interested in the different bugs we saw.
I think that a bug is eating the bark on our tree because they like the bark. -Asma
It looks like it has little holes in it! -Bryce
We also saw bugs in the soil. We did not know if they hurt the tree or help the tree. -Brianne
I think sometimes bugs are good for trees. - Alexandra
I saw a worm in the soil. I think worms good for the ground. -Ahmadou
We also talked about why it is important to aerate the soil.
I think that it is important for the roots to get oxygen because it helps people breathe and the roots need oxygen too because it makes brand new oxygen. It travels from the roots to the trunk to the branches to the leaves. -Anaija
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I remain concerned about litter around the trees. Nasty, smelly, old food cannot be good for the trees. Does anyone think we can make a play about the litter near the trees?
ReplyDeleteYes we can make a play about the litter near the trees!
ReplyDeleteWhy worms are good for trees?
ReplyDelete